CDM Regulations 2015 – Are you ready?
The HSE’s consultation to replace the current CDM Regulations include significant changes anticipated to go live from April 2015.
The proposed key changes are:
- Removal of the CDM Co-ordinator role.
- Introduction of the Principal Designer role to control the pre-construction phase.
- Construction Phase Plan must be prepared for all projects.
- Increased Client liabilities including production of F10 notification and pre-construction information.
- No transition period for the change in regulations.
- Domestic projects are no longer exempt from the regulations.
For more info email email@example.com