08.08.2019 - Dublin
Want to join an award winning company?
Have you a passion to succeed?
Want to work for a company that will invest in your future?
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time role within a very successful and progressive company
- Plenty of scope for development
- Birthday Present for you and your family
- Best staff parties in the world! (Very important for team building)
Be part of the success! At mac you will work hard and gain valuable experience and guidance from the industry’s top professionals. You will also get to join a group of committed, energetic, talented and really cool people that you can call your colleagues and friends!
Our commercial portfolio includes clients such as Hibernia Reit, Irish Life, Hubspot, EY and BMS – to name just a few.
This role would suit an experienced professional Estimator looking for career development in an exciting and busy team, working on exciting construction projects.
Start Date: Immediately. Will be based in Dublin office.
- An Estimator for the Building / Construction Section of the business
- Previously has priced tenders autonomously
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Must have experience in the Irish or UK market
- Has used on screen take-off
- Has used estimating software e.g. Conquest/buildsoft
- Is a team player
Your new workplace:
mac started 17 years ago, with the intent to be different, to be disrupters, to challenge the industry practices and deliver what we promised. Our loyal staff have bought into our brand and ethos and what it means to be a mac brand ambassador, every day we seek improvement, better ways of working, and being part of a team that cares for each other.
From 1 employee in a small office in Northern Ireland to 190 employees across 5 offices (Birmingham, Dublin, Manchester, London and Newry) with over €200m turnover in 2018.
Not to mention:
- Deloitte Gold Standard Best Managed Company
- The Irish Times listed us at 447 in Ireland’s Top 1000 companies
- CIF listed us at number 13 in Irelands Top 50 Main Contractors
- Number 489 in Europe’s fastest growing companies index by Financial Times
- Number 58 in Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 companies (3rd year)
- 15% of all LEED qualified professionals in Ireland are mac employees
- Winner of Fit Out Contractor of the year 2 years in a row 2016 & 2017
- 93% Repeat business
- 4 out of 8 LEED platinum projects in Ireland are mac projects
- Gloria Taylor
- HR Manager
- +44 7775 409 402