03.11.2019 - Dublin
Are you committed to sustainability?
Do you want to work somewhere where environmental consciousness is not just a division, but a part of the culture?
Want to join an award winning company?
Have you a passion to succeed?
Want to work for a company that will invest in your future?
What’s in it for you?
· A full-time role within a very successful and progressive company
· Plenty of scope for development
· Health Benefits
· Birthday Present for you and your family
· Best staff parties in the world! (Very important for team building)
· Excellent Remuneration package
Our commercial portfolio includes clients such as Hibernia Reit, Irish Life, Hubspot, EY and BMS – to name just a few.
You will be given opportunities to take ownership of the projects you are working on and to advance your career at mac.
Ideally you will have:
- 3rd level Qualification in Environmental Science or Similar
- Preferably Chartered Status
- 7/10 Years’ experience in Environmental management in a construction environment
- Experience in LEED, BREEAM, WELL and other similar Platforms
- Team Player
- Good Communicator
- Computer Literate
- Specific Experience in Management of Environmental, Waste Disposal and Pollution Concerns on Large Commercial and Industrial Projects
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Multiple Site Locations to be covered supporting the Site team throughout the project lifecycle
Location flexible Dublin or Regional UK.
- Tiffany Quinn
- Marketing and Communication Director
- +353 86 040 3236