11.14.2019 - UK, Ireland
A mac PM takes overall personal responsibility for their construction or fit-out project until end of defects liability period (retention release). They are given autonomy and scope to learn and grow within a steadily growing business. Project managers report directly to the relevant divisional director.
- Developing the contract programme, establishing sequence and timing of operations necessary for the completion of the work and ensure all necessary resources are in place
- Oversight and management of sub-contractor selection, appointment, and management
- Driving the implementation of commercial procedures
- Delivery of and compliance with, quality and health and safety procedures and legislation requirements
- Monitoring and managing your team’s performance
- Ensure all relevant information is collated, reviewed and actioned at regular contract review meetings.
- Attend client/consultant meetings, prepare and respond to the requirements of the meeting to ensure client satisfaction and exceed expectations
- Maintain effective communication with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub- contractors and suppliers.
- Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document.
- Recruitment and management of site personnel in line with Company HR Policies and procedures.
What do we want?
- Degree level qualification in Construction Management / Civil Engineering or equivalent with experience and professional accreditation
- A track record /experience of project management
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage relationships with all involved parties constructively and collaboratively
- Self-starter, highly adaptable and comfortable with change
- Exceptional attention to detail evidenced through successful project(s) delivery and client satisfaction
- Focused on continuous project /process improvement and balancing client expectations against business interest