The Atrium Blackstone
mac completed a full CAT A fit out of the Atrium Block B building, at Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18, from Ground to 5th floor. This project achieved a LEED Gold rating.
- Open plan office with fully coordinated exposed mechanical and electrical services
- Landlord area upgrade
- New toilets and showers
- Reception area
- Atrium – this included the design and installation of bespoke raft system which was supported by tensioned cables suspended from the roof
- Bike Storage
- External works – including new windows
- Landscaping package – including new planters, external canopy, planting, synthetic grass, external lighting
- Miscellaneous items – such as tennis tables, picnic benches and a basketball hoop
- Significant services were also installed to the roof
This project was completed by our fit out team in Dublin #TEAMmac.
Whenever there was a problem, I could pick up the phone and it would be sorted. Can do attitude. The quality of work is top drawer. PM Alan was fantastic on the project. – Anthony McDermott, Mitchell McDermott.