Mastercard, One South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
As part of Mastercard’s new technology campus at South County Business Park mac-group were appointed under a JCT Design & Build 2016 Contract for the CAT B Fit Out of the new Grade A office building at One South County.
Design and installation of specialist joinery, partitions and glazed partitions systems, ceilings, floor finishes, decorations, wayfinding and bleacher seating to provide:
- Staff café
- Townhall area
- Customer experience centre
- Open plan offices, meeting rooms and collaboration areas
- Interview rooms
- Learning labs
- Board Room
- Training rooms
- Parenting rooms
- Games Rooms
- Multi-purpose rooms
Project Works include:
- High-end CAT B fit out inclusive of feature lighting and suspended ceilings, along with a mix of various floor finishes and wall panelling types within the office areas.
- Significant specialist joinery elements integrated to the 4th floor café and ground floor dining and general purpose spaces.
- Upgrade of existing chilled water AC and ventilation system, along with new bespoke ventilation systems to the 4th floor and ground floor kitchen/dining areas. Purpose specific stand-alone AC systems installed within all IDF & MDF Rooms.
- Fit out of new lighting, general power and protective services including the integration of a new generator. Complete roll-out of new fully installed and commissioned IT, security & AV systems.
- This is a Mastercard innovation hub and presents extremely high spec architectural finishes and state-of-the-art technology
- Design and construction of the bespoke ‘Customer Experience Centre’ incorporating large AV walls, folding partition systems and specialist joinery
- Design and construction of a new specialist security unit within the building undercroft
- Population of beehives at roof level
- Modification and installation of existing and new heating, ventilation and air conditioning services to service offices, meeting rooms, café, atriums etc
- Installation of mechanical services to SER/ MER Rooms with associated CRAC units, gas suppression & VESDA systems
- Installation of new and modification to existing FCUs
- Installation of acoustic attenuation throughout
- Transfer fans and CO2 controls
- LTHW & chilled water pipework
- Extract systems
- Fire suppression systems
- Leak detection
- Alterations and modifications to existing systems
- General, feature and emergency lighting installations an controls
- General LV Power
- UPS Installation
- IT Structured Cabling
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Audio Visual
- Fire Detection and alarm
- LV Switchgear and Distribution Boards
- Back up generator
- The delivery of a highly complex and large fit out during the COVID-19 pandemic
This project has achieved LEED Platinum rating & is on target for a WELL Platinum rating
Project works completed by our team in Dublin #TEAMmac
Mastercard is a global pioneer in payment innovation and technology connecting billions of consumers, consumers, issuers, merchants, governments, and businesses.