Complete refurbishment of the former Liverpool Echo building at Old Hall Street, Liverpool.
A large construction cut and carve job complete with bedroom fit out. New welfare facilities have just been installed to ensure that should another Covid-19 spike occur the site can continue unabated.
The project includes:
- A full conversion of these former offices into a 207 bedroom hotel for Spanish hotel giant Melia Hotels.
- A rooftop sky bar with stunning views over the Mersey and Liverpool city
- A number of restaurants
- Extensive conference facilities and kitchen areas
- 44,000 sq.ft. office space
- 17,000 sq.ft. retail space with associated car parking and external works.
Furthermore, a full external facade replacement of cladding and glazing will also be carried out.
This project will be completed by our Birmingham team #TEAMmac