CAT B office fit out of Ground, 3rd, 4th & 5th floor.
Project works include:
- Construction of plasterboard and glazed partitions, plasterboard bulkheads and suspended raft ceilings
- Re-routing existing M&E services
- Installation of new M&E and Data services
- Specialist joinery package including wall panelling, pallet ceilings, 3 x tea stations, 1 x canteen with servery islands, shelving, seating and plywood clad wall
- Acoustic insulation to ceilings and select printed fabric insulation to meeting room walls.
- Graphics and manifestations package
- Installation of acoustically rated Skyfold (vertically opening) and Espero (horizontally opening) walls on ground floor meeting space
- Integrated lighting, AV and blinds system on ground floor
- Installation of lockers
- Floor finishes, decorations, blinds and timber doors and skirting throughout.
Phase 1 works included a 1 week fit-out of the 2nd floor including installing data services, electrical services, floor finishes and furniture to allow client to work from 2nd floor during the build.
Installation of Skyfold walls, supporting steel work and acoustic bulkhead over to create acoustic seal.