Irish Life 24-26 City Quay, Dublin 2
The Irish Life project consisted of a landlord Category A Fit Out to Grade A Standard of 24 – 26 City Quay Dublin comprising full refurbishment of 120,000sqft of floor space over 4 floors including a 500sqft extension to the 4th floor and construction of a 9,000sqft additional storey creating the new 5th floor. This project achieved a LEED Gold rating and was award Fitwel Certification.
Project Works Description
- Strip out and refurbishment of the Main double height Reception on the Ground Floor including the provision of new floor and ceilings finishes, new wall finishes to selected areas, security turnstiles & amp; pass gate, provision of new ramp access and associated balustrading, repairs to the existing cladding, new furniture items including new reception desk and canopy/waiting areas etc, new feature walls
- Complete strip out and refurbishment of the main office spaces to the ground 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors consisting of new raised access flooring, ceiling finishes of metal suspended tile and plasterboard bulkhead, decoration.
- Complete strip out and refurbishment of the existing lifts, lift reveals/lobbies, toilet cores, refurbishment of staircores to all levels.
- New façade treatments to sections of the existing building along with the installation of new façade to the extended area.
- Removal of existing roof finishes, cut and carve of existing slab to increase slab to slab height by 100mm, formation of services trenches within existing roof screed.
- New roof finish to existing roof and tied into new roof from extended 5th floor including all associated completions and fittings.
- Fire upgrades to the existing fire shutters, existing fire windows.
- Complete refurbishment of the existing toilet core, lift reveals, new lobby to Stairs 3 and replacement roof and decking works to external terraces.
- The provision of a temporary Satellite Platform to the existing Roof of 24-26 City Quay to house neighbouring broadcasting satellite dishes to facilitate commencement of extension works.
Decommissioning, removal and replacement of existing chilled water and LTHW systems, Fan Coil Units, ductwork, water systems, drainage and ancillary systems, leak detection system, alterations and modifications to existing sprinkler pipework and installation of a new Building Management System.
Disconnection, removal and replacement of existing lighting and small power distribution, emergency lighting, fire alarm, access control and HV upgrade.
More Interiors Projects