The Role: Working between two of the most prominent customer facing areas of the business you will be working with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver the company’s marketing strategy and assisting the Proposals Manager in the company’s efforts to secure new business.
The Company: mac-group was founded in 2002 with a mission to construct, restore and repurpose buildings; to exceed the expectations of clients, consultants and staff; and question and improve upon all that has gone before.
As a Main Contractor mac-group has grown from a niche interior fit out contractor to a construction partner – an organisation that offers construction, volumetric modular, design and build – alongside an award-winning specialisation in commercial interiors. With offices in Birmingham, Dublin, London, Manchester and Newry the company has taken a steady approach to growth, not afraid to turn down opportunities that did not serve the commercial goals of the business, and always delivering a service that surpasses what is expected.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and analytical thinking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset
- An effective time manager
- Experience using graphic design software packages (InDesign) is preferable
- Manage the company’s Social Media Accounts, content scheduling and content calendar.
- Content Generation for online and offline platforms.
- Event Management.
- Design & Print co-ordination.
- Maintenance and updating of CRM – (Pipedrive)
- Internal marketing and company events.
- Marketing/Digital Marketing.
- Website content generation – blog posts, podcast, video.
- Website maintenance – WordPress.
- Content Creation, awards submissions, graphics, infographics.
- Graphic Design
- Market Research and analytical reporting
- Lead Generation strategy and implementation.
- Copywriting – editing, proof reading, blog posts.
- Monthly newsletter – content creation and generation.
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with all marketing initiatives/strategies/events
- Internal event management such as Townhalls, awards etc
Proposal Administrator Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Proposals Team with tender returns, presentations and documentation
- Use of InDesign to compile PQQ’s/Tenders/Presentations
- Produce proposal documents, primarily pre-qualification questionnaires, within defined timeframes – completing documentation from information stored in Proposals Management Bank
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and departments for required information to complete PQQ’s/Tenders/Presentations
- Document management of mac-group’s Proposal Management Bank. This entails ensuring all information is up to date and following completion of any documentation, utilising key elements for future use
- Consolidate content developed by other employees into the required tender format
- Facilitate the delivery of the proposal documents electronically and in-person when required
- Administrative management of tender portals – managing passwords, managing incoming requests and completing online information
What’s Your Superpower?
Be Part of the Success, Apply Today!